MPPSC has invited applications for the post of Assistant Prosecution officer(ADPO) 2021 for Ministry of home affairs, Government of MP on 92 posts.The candidates who are interested can check their eligibility and can apply for this post.Candidates are advised to read notification carefully before applying for online examination form for the post of Madhya Pradesh Assistant Prosecution Officer.
MP Assistant District Prosecution Officer Recruitment 2021 full details
Name of Exam Conducting Board: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of Post: MP Assistant District Prosecution Officer ADPO
Name of Department : Home Affairs
Post Category : Gazzeted Second Class
Salary : Rupees 9300-34800+4200 grade pay and others perquisites provided by State Government from time to time
Note – Above Salary is as per 6th Pay Commission
Number of Posts: 92
Recruitment process for 92 posts of MP ADPO will be completed
Essential educational qualifications:
Bachelor in Law(LLB) Degree in any Recognized University in India.
Start Date of Application: 17/06/2021
Last Date to Pay Exam Fee: 16/07/2021
Correction Last Date: 18/07/2021
General/Other state candidates: 1000/-
MP Reserve Category candidates: 500/-
Correction Charge: 50/-
Candidates can pay Exam Fee through MP online portal or Debit Card , Credit Card , Net Banking etc.
Age Criteria: As on 01/01/2022
Minimum Age : 21 Years
Upper Age Limit : 40 Years Age Relaxation As per MPPSC Recruitment Rules
Category wise Vacancy details:
|Category||Number of posts|
How to Fill Online Application Form:
1. Candidates can fill exam form through Official website of MPPSC : www.mppsc.nic.in , www.mponline.gov.in
2. Candidates can fill their application from their home and on internet cafe and pay online fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI id etc..
3. Before filling application form candidates should keep in hand scanned copy of recent passport size photo and hand signature that will be needed at the time of filling application form.Candidates should make sure that their photo and signature are clearly visible.
4. Candidates should fill their necessary information carefully as per the notification.
Before submitting the application form check all necessary information which was filled earlier.
5. After submitting the application form the pop – up window will be opened in which following information will be shown – Candidate’s name, Father and Mother name,DOB , Gender etc.. Candidates can change their information by clicking on the cancel button.
6. After submitting the form “PAYMENT OPTION” will be opened and by making payment application process will be completed. Now candidates can download their application form and keep it for future reference.
Following documents will be needed at the time of online examination.
- Driving License
- Voter Id
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook and Post office Passbook
- Student Id ( maximum three years old)
- Newly Photo Id issued by Gazzeted Officer
Selection Process :
There will be a two stage recruitment process which will conducted by the board on the specified dates.
Stage 1 : Written Exam
Stage 2 : Interview
Exam Syllabus :
|Part “A” – Madhya Pradesh , National and International level General Knowledge||150||3 Hours|
|Part “B” – Law||300|
Question Paper Pattern
There shall be multiple objective type questions in the exam. Candidates have to choose there answers from( A,B,C,D) options.
The duration of exam will be of 3 hours.
There will be two parts in the question paper Part A and Part B. In part A candidates have to acquired 40 percent marks in the General Knowledge section and in Part B 40 percent marks in the related subject compulsorily. Merit will be prepared on the basis of marks of Part A and Part B.
There will be negative marking which is based on the (3R-W) formula which means 3 marks will be given on every right answer and 1 mark will be cut on every wrong answer.
The question paper will be asked in both languages: English and Hindi. Interview : The interview will be of 50 marks. No minimum marks are decided for the interview
Short Details of the Examination :
|Date of Application||Exam fee|
|Start Date : 17/06/2021|
End Date : 16/07/2021
Correction Last Date : 18/07/2021
|General/other state candidates : 1000/-|
MP reserved category : 500/-
Correction Charge : 50/-
Exam fee can be paid through MP online, Debit Card, Credit Card, Bhim UPI etc..
|Name of Post||General||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|MP District Assistant Prosecution Officer||25||09||25||15||18||92|
Important Links : MP Assistant District Prosecution Officer(ADPO)
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Admit Card||Click here|