Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission(MPPSC) invited applications every year for State Service Commission on various posts. The candidates who want to prepare for this exam should know the syllabus of the exam very deeply so that they can know the nature of the exam and crack it in minimum time. Here you will get detailed syllabus of the exam in a easy understanding way.
State Service Exam is conducted in three stages:
- Stage 1 : Objective Type Exam ( which is taken on OMR Sheet).
- Stage 2 : Descriptive Type Exam in a pen and paper mode.
- Stage 3 : Interview
In the preliminary exam there will two papers :
|Paper I||General Studies||2 hours||200 Marks|
|Paper II||General Aptitude Test||2 hours||200 Marks|
In the mains exam there will be a six papers :
|Paper I||General Studies – I
( History and Geography)
|3 hours||300||English and Hindi|
|Paper II||General Studies – II
( Polity, Economy and Sociology)
|3 hours||300||English and Hindi|
|Paper III||General Studies – III
( Science and Technology)
|3 hours||300||English and Hindi|
|Paper IV||General Studies – IV
( Philosophy, Psychology and Public administration)
|3 hours||200||English and Hindi|
|Paper V||General Hindi and Grammar||3 hours||200||Hindi|
|Paper VI||Hindi Essay writing and Draft making||2 hours||100||Hindi|
INTERVIEW – 175 Marks
Detailed Syllabus of Preliminary Exam papers :
Paper – I (General Studies)
- History, Culture and Literature of Madhya Pradesh
- Major events and Major dynasties in the history of Madhya Pradesh.
- Contribution of Madhya Pradesh in freedom movement.
- Major arts and Sculpture of Madhya Pradesh.
- Major tribes and dialects of Madhya Pradesh.
- Major festivals, Folk arts, Folk music and Folk Literature of Madhya Pradesh.
- Important Literator and their Literature.
- Religious and tourists places of Madhya Pradesh.
- Important Tribals personalities of Madhya Pradesh.
2. History of India
- Medieval India. Major features, Events and their administrative, Social and Economical Systems of Ancient and
- Religious and Social reform movements of 19th and 20th century.
- Independence struggle and Indian National movement for freedom.
- Integration and Reorganization of India after Independence.
3. Geography of Madhya Pradesh
- Forest, Forest Produce, Wild life, Rivers, Mountains and Mountain ranges of Madhya Pradesh.
- Climate of Madhya Pradesh.
- Natural and Mineral resources of Madhya Pradesh.
- Transport in Madhya Pradesh.
- Major Irrigation and Electrical Projects in Madhya Pradesh.
- Agriculture, Animal husbandry and Agriculture based industries in Madhya Pradesh.
4. Geography of World and India :-
- Physical Geography :- Physical features and Natural regions.
- Natural Geography :- Forest, Mineral resources, Water, Agriculture, Wildlife, National Parks/ Santuaries/Safari.
- Social Geography :- Population related Demography ( Population growth, Age, Sex ratio, Literacy and Economic activities)
- Economic Geography :- Natural and Human resources ( Industry, Modes of Transport)
- Continents/Coutries/Oceans/Rivers/Mountains of world.
- Natural Resources of World.
- Conventional and Non conventional Energy Resources.
- 5. (A) Constitutional System of Madhya Pradesh
- Constitutional System of Madhya Pradesh (Governor, Council of Ministers, Legislative Assembly and High Court).
- Three-tier system of Panchayati Raj and Urban Administration in Madhya Pradesh.
- (B) Economy of Madhya Pradesh
- Demography and census of Madhya Pradesh.
- Economic Development of Madhya Pradesh.
- Major Industries of Madhya Pradesh.
- Castes of Madhya Pradesh, Schedule Castes and Schedule Tribes of Madhya Pradesh and Major Welfare Schemes of State.
6. Constitution Government and Economy of India
- Government India act 1919 and 1935.
- Constituent Assembly.
- Union Executive, President and Parliament.
- Fundamental Rights and Duties of Citizens and Directive Principles of State Policy.
- Constitutional Amendments.
- Supreme Court and Judicial Syllabus.
- Indian Economy, Industrial Development and Foreign trade, Import and Export.
- Financial institutions – Reserve Bank of India, Nationalised Banks, Security and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), National Stock Exchange (NSE), Non Banking financial Institutions.
7. Science and Technology
- Basic Principles of Science.
- Important Indian Scientific Research Institutions and their achievements, Satellites and Important Technology.
- Environment and Biodiversity.
- Ecological System.
- Nutrition, Food and nutrients.
- Human Body.
- Agricultural Product Technology.
- Food Processing.
- Health Policy and Programmes.
- Pollution, and Natural Disasters and Management.
8. Current International and National Affairs.
- Important Personalities and Places.
- Major Events.
- Important Sports Institutes, Sports Competitions and Awards of India and Madhya Pradesh.
9. Information and Communication Technology
- Electronics, Information and Communication Technology.
- Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and Cyber Security.
- Internet and Social Networking Sites.
10. National and Regional Constitutional/ Statutory Bodies
- Election Commission of India
- State Election Commission
- Union Public Service Commission
- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Comptroller and Auditor General
- NITI Aayog
- Human Rights commission
- Women Commission
- Child Protection Commission
- Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Commission
- Backward Class Commission
- Information Commission
- Vigilance Commission
- National Green Tribunal
- Food Preservation Commission etc.
Paper – IInd : GENERAL APTITUDE TEST
- Interpersonal Skills including Communication Skill
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and Problem Solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy ( numbers and their relations, magnitude etc. – Class X level ) Data interpretation ( Charts, graphs, tables, Data sufficiency etc. – Class X level)
- Hindi language comprehension skill ( Class X level )
Note :- Questions relating to Hindi Comprehension skill Class X level will be tested through Hindi without translating in English language.
MPPSC State Service Mains Syllabus
It comprises of 4 papers of General Studies and 2 papers of Hindi Language.
GENERAL STUDIES PAPER – I
Indian history, Indian Cultural Heritage ( with reference to Madhya Pradesh ), Dynasties of Madhya Pradesh, World Geography, Geography of India, Geography of Madhya Pradesh, etc.
GENERAL STUDIES PAPER – II
Constitution, Governance, Political and Administrative structure, Economics and Sociology (Indian and special reference to Madhya Pradesh), Important International Organizations etc.
GENERAL STUDIES PAPER – III
Science and Technology, Computer, Social Media, E- Governance, Different useful Portal, Sites and Web pages, Statistics, Important Science Organizations etc.
GENERAL STUDIES PAPER – IV
Philosophy, Psychology and Public Administration
GENERAL STUDIES PAPER – V
General Hindi and Grammar
GENERAL STUDIES PAPER – VI
Hindi essay writing and Draft making
This is a overview MPPSC latest syllabus. Candidates can check MPPSC official website for topic wise syllabus. I hope this will helpful for you. Thank you
- मध्यप्रदेश करंट अफेयर्स फरवरी 2023 | MP Current Affairs MCQ
- मध्यप्रदेश करंट अफेयर्स जनवरी 2023 | MP Current Affairs MCQ
- MP Current Affairs 2022 Pdf in Hindi | मध्यप्रदेश समसामयिकी 2022
- MP Current Affairs December 2022 Pdf in Hindi | दिसम्बर 2022 करंट अफेयर्स MCQ
- MP Current Affairs 16-30 November 2022 | म. प्र. करंट अफेयर्स 16 से 30 नवंबर 2022 तक
- MP Current Affairs 01-15 November 2022 | म. प्र. करंट अफेयर्स 01 से 15 नवंबर 2022 तक